An intense 24-hour moisturizing cream that contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, which is vital not only for increasing skin hydration but also to improve and restore the skin barrier function and overall skin health. It is suitable for people with dry and sensitive skin, early aging concerns, and those with dry acne-prone skin who cannot tolerate normal moisturizers.
This light-textured 24-hour hydrating cream is formulated for anyone with dry, sensitive skin and it is particularly suitable for teens wanting non-oily moisturization and those on Isotretinoin. Men who do not like normal moisturizers will enjoy this light formulation.
All product packaging is 100% recyclable.
This exclusive formula combats changes in the skin, thanks to a highly concentrated combination of low- and high-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid, which is recognized for its repairing, lipid-replenishing, protective, and hygroscopic properties. Aloe vera, jojoba, and shea butter enhance the smoothing and repairing action.
- Hyaluronic acid 5.5% - This formulation combines hyaluronic acid of low and high molecular weight. The low molecular weight penetrates skin deeply to ensure suppleness and firmness, and moisturizes the skin. The high molecular weight has a protective and hygroscopic role on the skin’s surface.
- Aloe vera 10% - Remoisturizes and regenerates cells. Aloe vera soothes the skin, reduces inflammation, and stimulates the production of collagen to combat skin aging.
- Jojoba oil - Creates a non-oily moisturizing layer on the skin surface, relieves sensitive epidermises, and protects the skin from UV rays.
- Vitamin E - Renowned for its antioxidant properties, vitamin E also combats the signs of photoaging.
- 91% of patients agree that their skin feels replenished after using Hyal Ceutic.*
*In vivo study for the efficacy evaluation of Hyal Ceutic on 21 volunteers.
- European independent clinical research organization.
HOW TO USE
Apply to the face in the morning and evening. Limit sun exposure and always use a high factor, broad spectrum sunscreen every day but this is particularly important when the skin is vulnerable and compromised to avoid pigmentation.
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Laureth-7, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.