Dermaceutic Activ Retinol Serum 0.5 is a medium-strength, anti-aging serum that supports the natural cell regeneration process and reduces the appearance of advanced photo-damage, reducing fine lines, hyperpigmentation, while improving a dull, dehydrated complexion. Recommended for all non-sensitive skin types with signs of early aging.
A unique combination of Retinol, together with other high-performance actives and energizers restore, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin giving it a radiant glow. Formulated for those with signs of early skin aging who would like to start using Retinol – it is always best to start low and slow and build skin tolerance. Those with sensitive skin or rosacea-prone skin should rather avoid this product and consider using Bakuchiol as a Retinol substitute – Dermaceutic Derma Lift 5.0 Serum: it has similar benefits to Retinol but is more gentle on sensitive, reactive skin. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free.
All product packaging is 100% recyclable.
A unique combination of high-performance actives including skin restoring ceramides and cholesterol, hydrating actives Panthenol and Allantoin, and energizers containing essential minerals.
- 0.5% Retinol Complex - Repairs and protects damaged and dry skin. Stimulates the renewal of skin cells (basal layer) and regulates the migration and transformation of keratinocytes.
- 1% Ceramides - Hydrating agent which helps skin to retain moisture and reinforces the epidermal barrier.
- Vitamins C & E - With renowned antioxidant properties, this combination of vitamins combats the signs of photoaging and limits their appearance.
- Allantoin and Panthenol - Hydrating and nourishing actives that reinforce the skin barrier and intensely hydrate skin.
- 40% decrease in crow’s feet volume
- 33% decrease in wrinkle depth
- 38% increase in skin hydration Results after 28 days
- Skin has less visible fine lines and wrinkles, is more supple and hydrated, and has a more even complexion
*In vivo study for the efficacy evaluation of Activ Retinol 0.5 on 21 volunteers.
- European independent clinical research organization.
IMPORTANT: Do not use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding. Limit sun exposure and always use a high-factor broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day when using this product.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to the face and/or neck in the evening after cleansing but before your Dermaceutic moisturizer, if used.
- This Retinol 0.5 is generally well tolerated by those with sensitive skin but we suggest if you have not used Retinol previously to introduce it slowly over a couple of weeks (once or twice a week) or according to your own skin tolerance. It can be used nightly if your skin can tolerate it.
- Limit sun exposure and always use a high factor, broad-spectrum sunscreen daily but this is essential when using Retinol to avoid pigmentation.
Water (Aqua), Diglycerin, Trideceth-9, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Panthenol, Retinol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Cholesterol, Sphingolipids, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, T-Butyl Alcohol, Bht, Potassium Sorbate, Bha, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide.